We are awed by the trading possibilities of the GBP/USD daily chart at the moment. We see amazing opportunities to make money long or short depending how the market breaks.
GBP/USD Daily Since Jan
Cable hit the highest since May on Tuesday but it only exceeded the prior high by one pip before [...]
Our best trades over the past month have been on Australian fundamental data so we’re going to continue to stick with what works by buying AUD/USD ahead of the RBA decision at 1.0970. That’s 110 pips below the record high and we’re expecting AUD to blow through that level by the end of the week.
Entered USD/JPY short at 79.21 on July 4. Added July 21 at 78.49. Exited July 25 at 1.0627 (+120 pips) and July 27 (+42 pips). Result: +168 pips.
Entered with stop at 79.56 (35 pips). Greatest open loss: zero pips Greatest open gain: ~200 pips
I entered this trade on my expectations of problems with [...]
It’s getting more difficult to avoid insults and hyperbole when describing the debt ceiling imbroglio. Surely you haven’t stumbled here looking for a recap of the day’s news so I’ll spare you the exercise save for a few thoughts. 1) On Tuesday it actually appeared that debt ceiling talks were moving backwards. 2) the real [...]
- I'm not fond of the look at the daily S&P500 chart at the end of the day. AUD looks terrible but gotta wait for a bounce to sell. 2012-10-05
- Forexlive is hiring http://t.co/9atdb6wM 2012-10-04
- I'm fairly certain the RBA will cut rates today, may even cut 50 bps. AUD vulnerable. 2012-10-01
- @jonathanspicer Take Montreal's jobs like they took our baseball team? in reply to jonathanspicer 2012-10-01
- @DougSaunders In that case, so is Texas, NY and MA within the US in reply to DougSaunders 2012-09-29
- I spoke to Reuters earlier about the Canadian dollar. $CAD http://t.co/ea2OcNsS 2012-09-28
- @aussietorres I wish I hadn't even read that story, can't imagine watching it on live tv. in reply to aussietorres 2012-09-28
- @greg_ip Because you left. You're slipping. Time to come home. in reply to greg_ip 2012-09-28
- @aussietorres That's so depressing. So sad. in reply to aussietorres 2012-09-28
- CFTC data show the market is less bearish on the euro than any time in the past year. http://t.co/QjPfiE9E 2012-09-28
- More updates...
Live EUR/USD Chart
The FXButton Newsletter
TagsAUD AUD/CAD AUD/USD Bank of Canada BOC Boehner cable CAD chf cpi debt ceiling dollar EFSF EUR EUR/USD euro forex forex analysis forex news forex signals forex trades forex trading tips FX_Button gbp/usd gold Greece JPY nzd Papandreou politics RBA RBA Preview S&P 500 SPX stocks technical analysis trading diary trading lessons trading tips USD USD/CAD USD/CHF USD/JPY US dollar yen